100 % raw, cold pressed camelina oil from US grown seed. No fillers, additives or solvents.
Camelina Omega Equine represents an easy-to-dose method of providing your horse (s) with top quality, omega oil nutrition.
We suggest a daily, multiple-meal dosage of 1 ounce to 200 lbs. of equine body weight. Camelina can tolerate high heat but we suggest storing in a cool, dry place. Refrigeration is not necessary.
Camelina Oil offers a unique balance (an almost perfect ratio of 2:1:2) of Omega 3, 6, and 9 essential fatty acids that are low in corn, soy and rice and even in most equine supplements. It is especially high in Vitamin E, including alpha tocopherol, beta tocopherol and gamma tocopherol. Vitamin E is a powerful, natural antioxidant that also gives camelina oil it its long shelf life of 18 months.
It is scientifically cited for its ability to promote equine:
- anti-inflammatory response
- arthritic and chronic pain response
- allergic and respiratory response
- joint mobility and flexibility
- muscle health and performance quality
- immune system function
- bone structure health
- energy and mood
- reproductive health
- healthy coat, mane and tail sheen.
The same great nutrition for equine is perfect for your pets, as well as your farm dogs and cats!
Recommended Dosage: Mix into several feedings, per day.
- Small Dogs (< 20 lbs): 1 tsp (4.5g) once or twice daily
- Medium Dogs (21-50 lbs): 2 tsp (9 g) once or twice daily
- Large Dogs (51+ lbs): 1 Tbsp (13.6 g) once or twice daily